Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Kaeliah

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Blogs Blog entries About

• It sounds like it! :D I can't wait ^-^ I like to overload on alt stages anyway 8D

I can't wait for your site to come out either ;)
    That's a good idea when you are making a site. :3 I've been checking the site once every day to see what is changed on it. XD
    Lol that's what I assumed I just like to switch up my work XD Also trying to add a TON of different moods (though I changed it to 'thoughts' so I could use more phrases/words XD)
    Lol I'm expanding it more (or trying to) I'm also going to see if I can get level up by mood. So if I have Togepi for example which levels up by being happy it has to be a certain mood to level up :O
    That's good :D My laptop's CD driver got uninstalled...or at least I thought it did. Turns out my laptop has been known to have the CD driver get disconnected and apparently they cannot reconnect it ._. Not to mention this was another case of bad server (I had this massive rant on DA which included a few swears which is not like me at all DX)

OMG KAELIAH I LOVE YOUR PET STATUS MOD. In few steps you can make ZOMBIES 8D I just did it XD I'd have added in the ability to get zombies it but I need to make zombie images first 8D Plus just need to code out negative effects which shouldn't be too hard >:3
    Lol what? XD

Mrf yeah...
    1) My bro's account became my parent account somehow...
    2) He 'disowned' me since we didn't see a point
    3) My account stopped working because I didn't have a parent
    4) It is impossible to assign a parent to my account...
    5) Then my account said I had an invalid membership...I paid for 12 months of Live during the summer...Not 12 months yet
    6) Sent 2 e-mails before they gave me a workable answer of 'you need to contact us by phone'
    7) Me=procrastinator and haven't called, nor do I like phone support or really any support for that matter :S I never get good service...
    Oh and Python, I went to a coding class and they taught us Python...I seriously thought we'd learn an actual coding language that we could use but not many places support Python D: The host I use does but their FAQ makes no sense on how to get it to work and contacting them for support lead to them basically quoting their FAQ and ignoring my "I read the FAQ and didn't know what to do with ____" so it was a waste of time and I can't use Python D: Why does all website support hate me ._. (this is a recurring theme, most recently Xbox Live, apparently their e-mail support cannot fix anything...they don't have that privilege D:? )
    It's also I went from BBC->Minimum HTML->PHP, then failed so I went back to HTML and a little CSS, then to Javascript, then minimum Flash and now PHP :D So instead of crazy massive coding jump I actually learned more languages XD
    I wonder how that happened, it should have shown DragonTamerChris was the last to reply to it, not Bob. o3o I'm not Bob?
    Kaeliah, there is an epic glitch on Myadopts forums, the news and announcement forums say that the last post made there was from bob yet there is no bob nor has a bob ever posted there.
    Naw not yet, it's Feb 6th (which is why I did not change everyone's joining date to Feb 6th XD *cough* I mean... X3)

Thanks :3 This coding stuff is easier than I remember it being when I first joined Rusnak XD
    *reads convo with Tony*

Oh hey Kaeliah your Newest Member recognition Mod actually made me remake the entire stats.php page XD I didn't use your mod for it though I attempted (and surprisingly succeeded XD) in making a different one with the 5 newest users :p

I probably should post that so other peeps can use it :p It's very cool you should check it out on MM2+ if you have the time :D

I also added the Starter Pokemon up if you want to get those ^-^
    I'm not sure if Brandon is finished editing that yet. He only removed GM's and VA's from 4 boards so far and each of those 4 boards one of us/both of us were assigned.
    Hey Kae, we were assigned sections. :3 But you were only assigned 2 and I was assigned 3. D: I wish we were both assigned 6 so we could even the board out in moderating.
    Yeah college can be kind of freaky to start out because its new and like one of those turning points. Getting out of college is more freaky. o n o; But then it my not be so bad for teachers. they are more needed I think. =3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk