Recent content by GeneticAlpha

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. GeneticAlpha

Custom cursor for your site!

Hm, could be, I'm not using bootstrap themes.
  2. GeneticAlpha

Hello! New to Coding

Welcome! :)
  3. GeneticAlpha

Hi! Excited to be here :)

Welcome! :) feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Mysidia is a great framework!
  4. GeneticAlpha

If I recall correctly all my mods work for 1.3.4 and 1.3.5.
  5. GeneticAlpha

Petsite Promoting

Here, Facebook, register your site with Google so you pop up in sim site searches, other sim sites like Chicken Smoothie, etc. You could even set up at local craft events to advertise.
  6. GeneticAlpha

Glad you got it working! If you don't care to share how you did it, it could help others who have 1.3.6. I still am on 1.3.5.
  7. GeneticAlpha

Very Proud Right Now

Very nice!
  8. GeneticAlpha

Kaleidoscope Pets

Beautiful!
  9. GeneticAlpha

Edgewood

You may know, but the unsafe site warning is because of having HTTP instead of HTTPS. I'd change any linkings in coding to HTTPS. I manually changed all mine.
  10. GeneticAlpha

Here to Learn

Welcome! :D
  11. GeneticAlpha

Official Mys v1.4.0 Ideas & Suggestions Thread

I'm not sure the changes to 1.3.6, but I'm on 1.3.5 and the myadopt page lets you set the pagination to what you want, I think default is 5 or 10 adopts before it goes to another page. So maybe that code can be used for these other areas. Profile uses tabs.
  12. GeneticAlpha

Editing Who is online page

Sometimes it's a blasted bracket or two making the issue LOL. Code is finicky.
  13. GeneticAlpha

1.3.5 Help with Cron Daemon (Resolved)

Does anyone know how to shut off error messages being sent to my site's email? It's taking up my storage due to cron jobs running. This is what it says and I have no idea why it's causing fatal errors... my cron page has no errors that I've noticed, and functions work fine. I just keep getting...
  14. GeneticAlpha

Welcome!
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts