Recent content by FoxtrotFiction

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. FoxtrotFiction

Up and Running with questions

will updating to 1.4 be an easy transition if I haven't modded my current 1.3.6?
  2. FoxtrotFiction

Thanks so much that's a great start I'll take a look at these!
  3. FoxtrotFiction

Hello all! I got Mysidia installed, and running and that's half the battle right there, so I'm pretty proud of myself for getting it off the ground. However I am experiencing some other things that I can't seem to find a workaround for, so I thought it best just to put forward what I'm seeing...
  4. FoxtrotFiction

What games are you playing?

I haven't gotten a chance to look at it I'm kinda swamped with game dev at the moment lol I'll look when I can and give you an idea of what I think.
  5. FoxtrotFiction

License question.

Thanks so much! <3
  6. FoxtrotFiction

License question.

So, to clarify, selling GAME currency to allow people to interact with in-game commerce would NOT violate your license as long as it stayed within that HOSTED environment?
  7. FoxtrotFiction

What games are you playing?

Slime Rancher, Fortnite, and Animal Crossing on my switch.
  8. FoxtrotFiction

License question.

Thanks, Genetic for that input that helps a bit, but clarification would help a LOT! Yeah, the license is very vague and I just want to make sure we aren't starting before we have to STOP. Free for non-commercial use I get. "Commercial use of the product on your server is OK, while the script...
  9. FoxtrotFiction

License question.

"Mysidia Adoptables is licensed under a Free for Non-Commercial Use license. Terms of this license are interpreted as the following: Commercial use of the product on your server is OK, while the script may not be redistributed in whole or as part of another script." These statements conflict...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts