Recent content by exdiogene

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. E

International Webmasters Day - 10th May 2010

I would like to invite all of the members here at Rusnak to the first International Webmasters Day. We are trying to get it recognized as a day of major significance, and I thought here would be a good place to start :) How many webmaster are there in the world? 100 million? 200 million...
  2. E

A good FREE host

Does anyone know of a good free host that supports wildcard subdomains. I want to test out whether I start a multiforums site before I am tied into paying lots for it :) Thanks BTW 00webhost doesn't support wildcard :)
  3. E

MySQL error

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host '10.50.0.40' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/a3035246/public_html/adopt/inc/functions.php on line 13 I uploaded a new clean verison of Adoptables and put my old config in for the DB etc what has gone wrong? :(
  4. E

Display Clicks and level in Sig image

Is there a way to Display Clicks and level in Sig image where it says "Click to feed me" etc...?
  5. E

MyBB intergration

I would love Adoptables Script to be intergrated into MyBB! Would be great. It would mean users would only have one login and password. Any ideas/tutorial on how it would be done? Thanks :D
  6. E

A PHP font question

One quick Question about PHP: I have a .ttf in my script. It looks like this: $font = imageloadfont("./fonts/visitor1.ttf"); then: ImageString ($img_create, $font, 5, 2, ($text), $color); How would i change the font size? :D
  7. E

GFX-Core.com Pets

GFX-Core.com! A new pet adoption site! Do you want your own pet? We have many pets to choose from with lots of different levels! Better still, you can request for your own pet to be made, and sell its promo code for virtual currency on GFX-Core. Start your own pet selling bussines or adopt a...
  8. E

levels

is it possible to make it so that every 20 clicks the pet advances a level (using the level 1 picture) without having to make each individual level ( i have 20+ pets :()
  9. E

is this possible?

is it possible to show the 2nd image level (not egg) on the adopt pet page, otherwise you end up with a page full of eggs :D Also... Is it possible to make it in catagories? so they click a link and it takes them to a different page containing a seleciton of pets?
  10. E

Forum intergration,

Does anybody know how to intergrate this into MyBB? So the forum login is the same as myadopts login? :D
  11. E

Images wont work.

I have uploaded images for levels using the wizard. The file is the right type and below 150kb. However no I have set this image preset as the level images for pets it wont appear. It just appears blank. Now I can change the level image to a URL. The level images that are just URLs, not presets...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts