Recent content by EpicEquestrian

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. E

FAIL: Your inc/config.php file is not writable or does not exist...

Well, I'm finally making progress! I'm so excited to start using this script. I have one issue, however; I uploaded the file "index.php" and got to the page where it has warnings and such. On the page it said: FAIL: Your inc/config.php file is not writable or does not exist at all. Please...
  2. E

Need help with uploading

I have difficulties uploading. I've used many free hosting sites but have struggled with all of them. I've tried everything; even compressing every single folder in a ZIP then uploading. Unfortunately I just can't do it. I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me upload it. I just...
  3. E

Uploading files!?

I'm having trouble uploading my script to my site! I tried many different hosts, and decided that I'm just doing something wrong. I put all of the files into a ZIP folder and tried uploading them to my site. Can someone please help me?
  4. E

Need help getting started! :3

First of all, this script looks awesome and I would love to use it! But I'm not sure how to get started. I tried using 000webhost.com for my site host, but it didn't let me upload the files. What free host would you suggest I use? Thanks! :happyc:
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts