Recent content by emotidogzz

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. emotidogzz

Getting public stud mod to work with merged breeding mod

I want to get this mod working with this one, but I'm getting a white page on myadopts/stud.
  2. emotidogzz

Custom cursor for your site!

I can't get this working when not using Bootstrap :(
  3. emotidogzz

Mys 1.3.4 How to change website cursor in Bootstrap

This change only works in myadopts and some other pages using this Bootstrap theme. I used the code from this thread to get this to work. Anyway, now to the tutorial. Upload your cursor png to templates/main/media. Go to admin control panel > themes > additional css. Upload this code to...
  4. emotidogzz

Mys 1.3.4 How to change website favicon

Example: Go to your public_html folder in file manager Delete favicon.ico. Upload or change existing image to .ico using image converter of your choice. Change the name of the new file to favicon.ico. Go to yoursite/favicon.ico Press ctrl + f5 this will refresh the .ico in your browser...
  5. emotidogzz

How to change website favicon

Never mind, found out how to
  6. emotidogzz

Mys 1.3.4 Simple NPC Battle

How would I do that? I'm not good at coding, I used AI for that ^^'
  7. emotidogzz

Installing 1.3.4

For the config_forums.php what is the mybbpath supposed to be set to? Is it just /forums?
  8. emotidogzz

Can you help me to fix the negative money error please? i don't understand how to fix it I've tried everything... I'm on 1.3.4.
  9. emotidogzz

Mys 1.3.4 Updated 2024 Merged Breeding Mod for 1.3.4

You're welcome! I'm not sure since I'm not experienced with coding haha. ^^'
  10. emotidogzz

Bootstrap [responsive, mobile-ready]

How do I add a custom cursor for the whole site to the 1.3.4 version?
  11. emotidogzz

Mysidia Installation Tutorials

Is mybbpath set to /forums?
  12. emotidogzz

Can you help me with this mod on 1.3.4? I need to fix the negative money error but don't understand how ^^' i tried using this code: public function checkMoney($mysidia, $document) { $traincost = 10000; $money = 0; if($money = 0) { $document->add(new Comment(" You...
  13. emotidogzz

Mys 1.3.4 Updated 2024 Merged Breeding Mod for 1.3.4

Original mod by Milly Money. Updated guide by me. Important: you need parent images that are the same size for this to work. Background must be white. What happens is the imageurl created in breeding is added to the database. Instructions: Create three new folders in the main directory...
  14. emotidogzz

1.3.6 Help with Dynamically Generated Images

No longer needed, I got the code working for 1.3.4!
  15. emotidogzz

Berrie's Art Gallery

Looks awesome!
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads