Recent content by draugluin

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. draugluin

Wolfies

Oookay ... I'm not really ready, but I think, it'll grow. The Island of a lot of fantasy wolves. At first, they are only little eggs like this: After a little care they slip out of the cover... (they like heartness, so give them something like this :OHSHITALION: ) Now feed them. A...
  2. draugluin

different dropdownlists ?

Hi together, I want to change my breeding-dropdown-list ... at the moment, I see only the name to choose. How ... and where :smile: ... have I change the script, so that I see for example the name and the spezies ? I wonder... I must still be possible, to adapt certain lists ....? :ti...
  3. draugluin

Mys 1.3.4 - Items for certain currentlevel

Hi together :usedusedused: is it possible, that certain items only usable for certain levels? for example, a influence-item is only usable for level 0 (eggs), a piece of meat only for level 1 (hatchies) and another variable potion only for level 2 (adult) elsewise it's maybe a good...
  4. draugluin

1.3.4 - group sort

Hi together, is there anyone with a great idea, how to sort the pets in groups ? once it gave this for 1.3.1, maybe it could be re-constructed ? http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3672
  5. draugluin

Mys 1.3.3 - modify script -

Hi, I would like to change the script, for example : don't show gender until level 2 ... and others. But where have I put the text inside the script ? I've tried it like this (in myadopts .... public function index) $gender = new TCell($adopt->getGender("gui")); if($currentlevel() ==...
  6. draugluin

Problem: smarty class 1.3.4

Hi :smile: that's my problem after a fresh installation. I don't know, how I can solve this. anyone any idea ? (Yes, I have php 5.4) and this is the config.php
  7. draugluin

different images for gender MA 1.3.3

In MA 1.3.1 we have the nice feature, to have the alternate images for the female gender. Is it possible, to write a little code for MA 1.3.3 ?? :smile: would be very nice... thank you :smile:
  8. draugluin

Declaration of File::getBasename() should be compatible with SplFileInfo

öööhhhhhhh... after a new installation, it shows me this. What's wrong ?? thanks for help :usedusedused:
  9. draugluin

Mys v 1.3.2 - own created pages

in Mys 1.3.1 I have pages with a structure like this <?php include("functions/functions.php"); include("functions/functions_users.php"); include("functions/functions_adopts.php"); include("inc/lang.php"); if($isloggedin == "yes") $article_title = "Title"; $article_content = " and more...
  10. draugluin

1.3.2 promocode for pages

that's all... I don't get the information for the page. :ooo: this is the entry in the database. Where's the fault ? Do I misstate something ?
  11. draugluin

1.3.2 - the tabs...

I've installed it yet, but If I want to take a look at "profile.php" I get this :ohnoes: why I've no modification, it's all original.
  12. draugluin

Columns after upgrade

Hi together :smile: I've upgraded from MA 1.2.4 to 1.3.1 (with upgrade to MA 1.3.0 of course) but I've a strange problem. I've got the error message, that there're missing a column. Isn't it so, that the upgrade automatically add the new column in my database ? because ... I don't know, which...
  13. draugluin

friendlist - strange problem

Hi there... I've a strange problem with the friendslist. I added 10 friends, but in the list is only the last one. :wutno: If I try to send a new friend-request, it said, he had already accepetd my request. I've changed it in the database (fill in all numbers) ... but as I take a look at the...
  14. draugluin

show gender not until second level ?

Is there a way to show the gender not until the adoptable reach the first level ? I don't want to show, what gender the EGG is. I only want to show the gender, if the egg hatched and we can see the babie :OHSHITALION:
  15. draugluin

Hi there... I've dowloaded the newest mysidia script and installed it at another scriptpath as the old version (very very old from rusniak) But I use the old database (to keep the old adoptables, the old users and so on) ... but now I could'nt log in anymore :cfrown: does anyone now, why ...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts