Recent content by Derpstra

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Derpstra

Coming Soon: The World of Pippa

Coming Soon: The World of Pippa Expected Date for Closed Beta: Late September 2012 Goals: Petsite Element: Raise your pet through clicks, obtain items to care for and customize it. RPG Element: Play through the story and choose either to join the dreaded Drogo Clan or defeat them. Story Plot...
  2. Derpstra

Easy way to put user's avatar on any page

Being a very lazy person, I like to make my scripts as simple as possible. Usually I achieve this by messing around with the functions. Today I made an easy one that allows you to put the user's avatar wherever you want! First, add this function to the page functions/functions_users.php...
  3. Derpstra

Page that changes player's usergroup

Since I just made a script to change the user's money, I thought I would go ahead and make one to change their usergroup as well. This seems especially useful if you have a group for people who donate or contribute to the site and you want to automatically change their usergroup when they buy...
  4. Derpstra

Page that gives users money

I just posted this in reply to somebody who needed this script and decided to post it here so others can find it. It's the easiest script I could come up with for this task. <?php include("functions/functions.php"); include("functions/functions_users.php")...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts