Recent content by densaugeo

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. D

What kind of art would you like?

I was going to do some free-for-all art for you guys, since I'd like the practice :D I can do pixel, cel shaded, or soft shaded adoptables. Remember, these will be free for all! not just for specific sites! So, what would you like to see? :D Here's some of my examples: I can do small...
  2. D

Ads on certain pages doesn't work.. [Answered]

Well I tried to put an ad on the home page of my site. I even put in what page I wanted when i set up the ad. I've tried many variations of putting the page in there, full URL, partial URL, page name...it doesn't matter what I put in there, the ad appears on every page, and it's quite an...
  3. D

Trojan Warning

Clearly this is becoming an epidemic, and I've noticed it happening more and more with people who are using this script. Now my site is flashing trojan warnings when people visit it, no matter which part of my site they visit. I can't seem to figure out what's wrong, but I e-mailed my site host...
  4. D

Adopted by certain user levels...

So, I made an adoptable that can only be adopted by a certain user level. But as an admin, I can't adopt it as well :P Which sucks, cuz I made it XD I want to be able to adopt it too. Is there any way to make it available to more than 1 user level, without making it available to everyone?
  5. D

Hiring someone to make a layout..

Well, I'm mediocre at best when it comes to making layouts, and I'd like a new one for my site XD You wouldn't need to provide images, I need something I can change images on myself, to suit my site's needs. I just want something a little more...Well, organized. I'm willing to pay in art or a...
  6. D

Can't get into the Admin Panel?

I've filled out everything in the config I needed to, the database is set up and everything. I mean, I've done the config things before for other things, so I definitely know how. But no matter what, it tells me I'm not authorized to view the admin panel. I've even made new usernames and passes...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts