Recent content by Clessidra

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. C

What's The Point Of Mods?

I really don't understand what the point of mods for the script is. Why not just implement the features and give us an option to enable or disable them? I mean, of course a non-staffer making mods wouldn't be able to do this, but when the actual coders are making addons, it doesn't make sense...
  2. C

Faeia; The Change (Closed Registration)

Previously known as Aristocracy Alive. The site is going to be steered more towards world building now. Faeia is an un-ending world of myth and mystery. The world of adventure and conquest. In this world, there are many kingdoms to explore. In these kingdoms you will meet the towns people, the...
  3. C

Number of times the user can adopt the pet?

It seems to be broken. I just adopted 10 of a pet I set to only allow someone to adopt five of o_o? I tested it again on a pet a user is only allowed to have one of, and again, it did not work. Help? :littlecfrown:
  4. C

Text Box in Pages?

Not sure if this is the right spot or not. Please excuse how stupid this question is :cfrown: How do I input an html/javascript code into the text box of the pages?
  5. C

Genders/More Alternate Images

So, for alternate images you can only have one different outcome. Would it be possible to make more than two outcomes total? Also, gender-specific adoptables would be nice. Like a lioness or siren pet would be female only, and a peacock and gremlin would be male-only. Nieth suggests being able...
  6. C

Backslashes everywhere O_O;

So, everytime I enter an apostrophe a [wild] backslash appears! Also, if I put an apostrophe in a shop title, I can no longer access the category with the shop with the apostrophe. :desudesudesu: Is there anyway to fix this?
  7. C

Generic Random Chat Board

How's the weather? ((Seems like nobody really chats ono Soooooo SPEAK, BRETHREN!))
  8. C

Auction House

Not sure if anyone has requested this yet or not :desudesudesu: But the option to make an auction house where you could auction pets/items :pleased: Kinda like the one EasyRPG.com uses maybe? Idunno. Just an idea. -scurries off into corner-:cfrown: Dunkillmeplz.
  9. C

Installing the Script help?

I'm trying to use 3owl hosting, but I can't get Filezilla to work with it. I couldn't get it to work with x10 hosting either :littlecfrown: If anyone could tell me how to manually install it without Filezilla or something of the sort would be very nice :pleased: Please and thank you ^^; ♥
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts