Recent content by Cindykt

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. C

I FAILED

Okaaaayyyyy, sooo. I appear to have lost the admin account password and reset password isn't working. I say APPEAR to, because I know what it was and I didn't change it, now I can't log in. My site is still on 1.2.2, can anybody help me?
  2. C

Comment by 'Cindykt' in 'Itemshop - Admin Control Panel Integration'

OMG! Wow, this is incredible! Well done!
  3. C

Submit form

Is there a way to code a form with fields to fill out, and submit to somewhere viewable by admin? Or like a PM?
  4. C

Joining Usergroups

Is there a way to have a 'join usergroup' button that users can click, and they will be automatically added to the group? c:
  5. C

Custom Cursors? :c

Hey all, I'm just wondering; is there a way to change the cursor on your site? I've been fiddling with the style.css and stuff (with Googled codes, I know nothing of coding). Do any of you guys know how?
  6. C

A few errors, probably my fault.

Okay, so Fadillzzzz kindly installed the script for me, and then I like the fool I am accidentally uninstalled it. I'm trying to work out how to get it back up and I'm nearly there. I run the install script and get this : Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for...
  7. C

Time/Clock/Seasons

I think it would be really cool to have a time zone feature, like game time. It could also have seasons and hopefully wouldn't be that hard to do. Thoughts?
  8. C

I have a dream but I'm useless

Hiya guys, the name's Cindy and I have a dream. I'm working on a site called Xanadu and I'm engaged to photoshop XD. But there's a slight issue... I'm useless. I can't code to save my life (meaning I can't code AT ALL, not even a table) and I am very busy with surf lifesaving, school and music...
  9. C

Free Animated Bases!

Okay, here are some free animated bases that I have done. I'm not sure how much you'll like them, but I did my best. If you use them, please oh please give me credit! And no redistributing, kay? ****************MORE COMING SOON******************* Hatching Egg: Pretty Purple Crystal:
  10. C

Simple Animated Pet Tutorial

Ohai thar, the name's Cindykt and I'm kinda new here at the moment but I want to give the community a little bit of my -amazing- (not really) talent. I'm going to show you all how to make a very simple ANIMATED yes I said animated pet image. This tutorial is based in Photoshop, because that's...
  11. C

Comment by 'Cindykt' in 'What happens with Mys v1.3.0'

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
  12. C

Itemshop?

Is there anybody who has made an itemshop to add on to a site? I think I've heard about it (and also a battle system) but I'm not sure how to find them. Please help?
  13. C

Ohai :P

Hey everybody, I'm Cindykt. I'm the ultimate ubernewb around here so I will probably need a little help. A bit about me... I love horses, dragons and wolves. I'm obsessed with Surf Lifesaving. I'm using the script to make a sire called Xanadu. I'm proud of my Aussie tan, don't dis it XD So...
  14. C

Please, please help me!

Okay, so I've tried everything. x10Hosting, 0000free, and millions of other hosts that I can't remember the names of. FileZilla doesn't work for me, MySql messes up, my internet times out when it comes to ftp. MY LAPTOP HATES MYSIDIA. But I don't, so I am asking a huge favour. Can some kind...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts