Recent content by chinchillapals

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. C

i have a dream but can it be done?

i have a dream can it be done? i will explain this the best way i can i want to create picture to replace the main page but i want to create a second map that would be a world map kinda like this.. world map chinchilla world,sugar glider world,faerie world ,elf word,dragon world the forum...
  2. C

theme issues

i noticed when the theme is set to anything but the main one if your not logged it is a blank page i mean nothing at all anyone else have that problem?
  3. C

forum problem

i have got installing the script down no problems i followed the instructions but it didnt integrate the forum and pet sites i am hoping someone will help me get it right i have the pet site installed in 5 places i want the forum to be for all five pet worlds and if i can see it done i know...
  4. C

ok im new and i give up i am asking for help

i get the point vpets but i am a bit stuck you have vmoney but where do you get more money i mean is there something i am missing are there games to give you credits or points how does the vmoney work thanks for any help oh and i also cant get the forum to work with the pet script and isnt...
  5. C

theme manager

i am having trouble with the theme manager it wont change the default theme it says Error. The specified action is invalid or does not exist! anyone have any ideas i havent even added any themes
  6. C

Please help

i get this error on stage 3 and it tells me this Something required was left blank. Please go back and try again. i didnt leave anything blank i have tried over and over and cant get past stage 3 i want this script so bad i have MS and i think it is part of my problem i install scripts all the...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads