Recent content by blueskyler

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. blueskyler

Add a new theme?

I was wondering how to add a new theme because when I add one, it shows up on the change theme page and in the admin cp, but when I select "Use this theme", it doesn't change at all, and uses the default theme. The only way I can get it to work is by putting the style.css in the other theme's...
  2. blueskyler

Including a user set theme?

I made my own php file for something on my website, and I was wondering if there was a way to have the page use the theme that a user has selected on the change style page.
  3. blueskyler

Email Not Working

One of my members reported that they could not login,and that when they tried to reset the password, they never get an email. I tried resetting the password from the admin control panel, and I checked Email the new password to the user, but they never got the email, and the password never reset...
  4. blueskyler

User Integration

I made a little vending machine script, and I was wondering if there is some way to make it so that users can only visit once per day. Right now it uses cookies, but people can just delete them, and I don't want ip logging because people on the same computer wouldn't be able to visit it. Is...
  5. blueskyler

Need Help Logging In

I just installed the script Version 1.2.4, but when I go to login,it says "Login Failed! Sorry, we could not log you on with the details specified. You can try again or request a password reset." I know the password is right, and the password reset doesn't work. I Haven't edited any of the...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads