Recent content by bisexuowl

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. B

Make adoptable untradeable?

i found a thread that talks about this (here), but i couldn't find any code that hinted towards how an item is made untradeable in the trade.php, class_trade, or class_tradevalidator. what i want is a way to make an adoptable unable to be put in the pound or traded away. admincp integration is...
  2. B

How to make rarity affect baby's species?

the adoptables on my site are going to have a few tiers of rarity: Mythical Very Rare Uncommon Common I want to make it so when two adoptables of different rarities breed, it's much harder to get the more rare species (when you breed a common and uncommon, its a 75% chance to get a common...
  3. B

How to: Create a Theme!

Hello! So a few days ago I was looking around for any guides for various things for Mysidia and realized there doesn't appear to be a guide for skinning a theme on a Mysidia site. Firstly, I want to comment that this is all just a guideline. Feel free to make any changes you want, or add...
  4. B

Login Issues? ;n;

so i've been working on my site using AMPPS but have wanted to put it on the web to let my siblings see it. i'm using mysidia host, and everything displays fine after i installed it, it just does this whenever i try to visit the login page: it doesn't do this when i use the exact same files...
  5. B

Put "FavPet" in a Smarty template based sidebar?

so i'm designing my own theme and so far it's been really fun! however, i have realized i have no clue how to grab the favpet id from the database to assign it in the class_template.php. i've tried just "$this->assign("favpet",$mysidia->user->profile->favpet)", i've tried "$favpet =...
  6. B

How to remove gender from breeding?

I want to make it so that my adoptables can breed regardless of their gender, as I plan to make gender a non-required field for pets that users can enter and keep track of strictly for role-playing purposes. I've tried switching "female" to "parent1" and male to "parent2" in most places, and in...
  7. B

This happens when logging in or logging out

https://gyazo.com/e18f76aa33725fe7a721c5d14b223b9a I'm not entirely sure what is causing it. If you hit logout / login twice it works regardless.
  8. B

Blank page with x10Hosting

nvm fixed it i forget a letter a single letter wow XD
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads