Recent content by Aasixx

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Aasixx

Admin CP Problem..

Alright, I decided to install 1.3.2 (love it so far), but when I tried to access (login to) the admin cp, it lets me login and says "Login Successful, you are being redictred to the index page." and it never redirects me. I have the feeling it's doing that because of this: "Warning: Cannot...
  2. Aasixx

Question? c:

So, I had saved all of my files on a backup folder and recently re-uploaded them, and now I'm trying to re-install the script. When I get to the configwrite.php part on the steps, it gives me this: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000] [1044] Access...
  3. Aasixx

doadopt?

Okay, I'm trying to make separate adoption pages (like for owls) where they can adopt owls on that page. I have a button that links to this link: but when I click the "Adopt me" button on my separate page, it says "Invalid Adoptable ID" but when I use the default adoption page, I see it's the...
  4. Aasixx

Sorry for continuous questions.. xD

I'm trying to display the user's ranking on their profile (profile.php) and it's showing up blank where the usergroup's name should display. This is what I have.. What's wrong with it? :/
  5. Aasixx

Going to pages logs me out?

On the memberlist and myadopts page, if I click the second page, for example, it logs me out. How do I prevent this?
  6. Aasixx

Javascript included in PHP?

I have a PHP code that requires Javascript to run. I have the Javascript code but I'm confused on how to make the Javascript code work with the PHP code. Do I add <script type="text/javascript" src="/javascriptnamehere.js"></script> in the PHP code and if so, where? It would be really helpful if...
  7. Aasixx

Hiding the adoption ID?

I'm trying to prevent users from cheating and I'd like to hide the adoptable IDs in the URL. How is this possible? I'd also like a sessions expiration thing, I think maybe in the doadopt.php(?) so they can't press the back button to re-adopt a certain adoptable. Any help would be awesome. c:
  8. Aasixx

Question?

I'm creating a new page with PHP (I already have it setup) because I grabbed my template.html and replaced :ARTICLECONTENT: with my PHP's text. Well, in my side bar I have (in functions/functions.php) $sidebar = "<h2><font color='#ccb9ec'>Welcome, {$loggedinname}!<br /></font></h2> but...
  9. Aasixx

config.php?

What's the coding for config.php? I'm reinstalling the Mys files on my site because I had a lot of issues for some unknown reason(?) and it didn't install the config.php - actually, config.php isn't even included in the inc folder. So, can anyone tell me what the coding is for it?
  10. Aasixx

Error with profile.php

When I visit a user's profile and click on, "Adoptables," for example, it just shows profile.php?user=(user'susernamehere)#adopts in the url area. I checked in the js folder and looked over all of those files and checked to see if I accidentally messed up something but apparently not. How can I...
  11. Aasixx

A lot of errors after registration is submitted?

I get a lot of errors at the top of my site's layout when I register an account. How can I make these go away? http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/nikipinder/Alby%20wat_zps5ada5a5c.png That's what I see..
  12. Aasixx

Help with this?

Will someone make me this theme, please? :) http://i45.tinypic.com/21zsk6.png and with this background. Thank you!
  13. Aasixx

Adopt many adoptables at once.

Does anyone know how to make a code where I can set a number of adoptables (making custom adoption center/place) that they can adopt all at once? Like, let's say I set it to where you can adopt 14 horses, in the dropdown box you can choose how many you'd like to adopt 1-14 and whatever number...
  14. Aasixx

Coder needed. Willing to pay. c:

I'm in need of a coder for my site. I am paying for the job to be done. My skype name is aasixrocks and if you need my email, feel free to private message me for it so we can discuss privately over prices. c: Thank you.
  15. Aasixx

Comment by 'Aasixx' in 'What's up?'

Wow, loving the new theme so far! I'm glad you're finally getting a chance to rest after what has happened. Stay safe and have a blessed week. xoxo
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts