One of my sites is looking weird

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

LUC1G07CH1

I'm a Unicorn
Mysidian Dollar
Heeey! So...do someone remembers me?
Anyways, I'm glad to see this website is still kinda active.

Anyways, one of my websites, Chick3nz, is showing a very weird message, instead of the...well, website itself.
"SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user '_'@'_' (using password: YES)"

I'm kinda scared, because my website is showing my username to access the control panel, and so, I'm afraid to lose access to my website.

Do someone know how to fix this? Thanks if you do.

Heeey! So...do someone remembers me?
Anyways, I'm glad to see this website is still kinda active.

Anyways, one of my websites, Chick3nz, is showing a very weird message, instead of the...well, website itself.
"SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user '_'@'_' (using password: YES)"

I'm kinda scared, because my website is showing my username to access the control panel, and so, I'm afraid to lose access to my website.

Do someone know how to fix this? Thanks if you do.
Have you checked your host site? I'm pretty sure they no longer exist. I get a 404 error message when trying to look them up.

Have you checked your host site? I'm pretty sure they no longer exist. I get a 404 error message when trying to look them up.
They look like to be existing (it's Byethost), but I guess that's the problem. Gonna try to move it to MysidiaHost.

Update: That happenend because the database...didn't exist? Pretty sure someone broke into my website and deleted the database, or the database got deleted by accident.
Oh well, let's remake the website again.

Update: That happenend because the database...didn't exist? Pretty sure someone broke into my website and deleted the database, or the database got deleted by accident.
Oh well, let's remake the website again.
That's insane! I'm sorry to hear that.