Host a site?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
To my knowledge, people that tried installing the script themselves had difficulties for some reason. I personally had Hall of Famer install mine for me and he sent an email of how to get into things after he set it all up.

I used Mysidia hosting site and my GOD its like hell waiting to be pending for the past 3 days without any updates

I used Mysidia hosting site and my GOD its like hell waiting to be pending for the past 3 days without any updates
If Hall of Famer is installing it for you, you could PM him here to ask about it. I do believe it says in the Mysidia hosting to message for faster installation if I remember right. It didn't take him long to set mine up.

Every Mysidia hosting site has to be manually approved by me, you can just PM me about your order number and domain name, as well as admin username/password if you have one in mind. I can install the site for you, or you can do it yourself after your site is approved.